Helicopter Base Lead AME
West Coast Helicopters Maintenance and Contracting Ltd.
Long established company located on the Beautiful West Coast of British Columbia. Operating a fleet of Bell 206 series, MD 500, and AS350 Helicopters with 5 base locations. This position is located at our Head Office in Port McNeill, BC Canada. We provide transportation services to a variety of industries including, but not limited to, Emergency Medical Services, Forestry and Environmental Protection.
The successful applicant will need to be a good communicator while working with a highly motivated maintenance group at our Port McNeill location. Reporting to the P.R.M., duties include but not limited to:
- Base level planning and performing aircraft maintenance
- Assuring compliance with all company policies and procedures
- Organizing and maintaining the hangar and support equipment
- Performing related duties as assigned by Supervisor
- Must hold a valid Transport Canada M1 and/or M2 AME license. Training will be provided as needed.
- Must be organized and a self-starter
- Must have good communication skills and a positive attitude
- Be able to work in a team environment or independently
- Mentor junior staff
- Must be willing to relocate to our Head Office main base in Port McNeill
This is a full time position.
Apply in confidence to HR Director Kim Van Velzen email@example.com