Company: United States Aviation
Title: Sikorsky S-76 Helicopter Captain
Reports To: General FBO Manager and Chief Pilot
Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma
Employment Type: Full-time
- Operate an S-76 helicopter under FAR Part 91 certificate in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with the company schedule and guidelines and in compliance with all federal, state, and local laws.
- Ensure that pre-flight duties are performed including helicopter inspection, applicable weather evaluation, flight plans, helicopter cleanliness and provisions status, weight & balance evaluation, and fuel load management.
- Make decisions necessary for the start, delay, or cancellation of assigned flights, and for the deviation of a flight from its planned route or destination when operating conditions dictate.
- Maintain required pilot and medical certificates and pass annual flight training proficiency checks as necessary for performance of assigned duties and as dictated by the company.
- Regular office schedule of Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM-5:00 PM in addition to on-demand flights.
- Must be available for on-call duty within 1. 5 hours.
- Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change, or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
- Minimum 1,000 hours in helicopters with 500 hours Pilot-in-Command time on the S-76.
- FAA helicopter commercial certificate and instrument rotorcraft helicopter ratings.
- Must possess and maintain Second Class FAA medical certificate.
- Five years of aviation company-related experience, with a minimum of two years in an on-demand flight environment.
- Subject to background check and drug screening.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Military flight experience with bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent education and/or work experience.
At United States Aviation, our entire staff is committed to safe and efficient aviation operations. Since 1987, we have cultivated a team of dedicated individuals that collaborate to provide professional aviation experiences for our customers. Learn more about us at www.unitedstatesaviaton.com. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.