Since 1972, Delta Helicopters Ltd has provided helicopter services to clients across Canada utilizing a fleet of light, intermediate and medium helicopters. Our experienced and dynamic team of aviation professionals are “Committed to a Safe Experience”. As we continue to provide exceptional customer service, Delta Helicopters Ltd. is accepting applications from qualified candidates for the position of Sales and Marketing Manager. Based at our head office in St Albert, Alberta, this full-time position will report directly to the Operations Manager.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with current and new customers.
- Maximizing Delta’s ability to obtain and sustain customer business within profit margins.
- Working with Delta Base Managers to maintain a presence in the communities in which Delta operates.
- Being current with trends in the market within the aviation industry.
- Providing management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests and aircraft requirements.
Knowledge, Experience and Qualifications:
- Must be self driven.
- Must have direct aviation and/or oil & gas sales and marketing experience required.
- Minimum five years marketing experience.
Delta Helicopters offers the following benefits:
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
Qualified applicants should send their resume to:
Gerry Corley-Smith, Operations Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, (780) 233-5076