Avialta Helicopter Maintenance Ltd is looking for a licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer with strong leadership and supervisory experience to oversee our maintenance team at our Villeneuve Airport hangar located just minutes North of Edmonton, Alberta.
This is a full-time, permanent job opportunity that will allow you to work in a fantastic, fasted-paced team environment without frequent field travel. Salary is competitive and based on years of experience. We also offer excellent benefits and RRSP matching plans.
The successful candidate will possess a Transport Canada AME license with 6 years of experience in helicopter maintenance as well as an excellent safety record. The candidate will also demonstrate effective communication skills, a strong orientation to customer service, problem-solving abilities, able to work under pressure as well as possesses at least 3 years of experience supervising, coaching and motivating individuals/teams to reach production targets.
- Responsible for directly managing, supporting, and providing direction and leadership to all members of the engineering team;
- Maintain effective communication and work cooperatively with the Director of Maintenance in all areas;
- Monitor expenses on work orders and shop maintenance and tools to fall within budget;
- Ensure Engineers and Apprentices follow regulations and standards set out by Transport Canada and company Maintenance Policy Manual;
- Liaise additional defects found to customers on ongoing work;
- Set production goals and monitor and communicate them to engineers, lead hands while providing progress reports to DOM;
- Perform annual internal Audits and conduct quality assurance on work orders complied by main shop;
- Review logbooks for inspections and overhauls carried out for upcoming maintenance.
The following endorsements and type courses are considered an asset:
- Bell 205, 206 and 206L, 407
- Rolls Royce 250 Series 2 and 4
- AIRBUS AS350 D,B,BA,B1,B2,B3
- Lycoming LTS 101, T53
- Pratt & Whitney PT6T
- SAFRAN Arriel Series 1 level 1 and 2, Arriel Series 2 level 1 and 2, EC120, Arrius 2F
Please send resume to: Colleen Roberge, Human Resources Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 780-460-1800.
To learn more about Avialta, please visit our website: www.avialta.com