Helijet International Inc. is accepting resumes for the position of full-time Transport Canada-licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, M1/M2.
Since 1986 Helijet has safely carried over 2.5 million passengers on our helicopters and airplanes throughout the Pacific Northwest. Helijet is proud to deliver innovative aerospace transportation solutions.
Aircraft Maintenance Engineers are an essential part of the Helijet team. Our crews are continuously maintaining the company fleet to an exceptional standard. This challenging position requires shift work, weekends, and holidays to cover the company operations. Touring may be required to our bases in Haida Gwaii and Prince Rupert from time to time.
- Hold a valid M1 and/or M2 Transport Canada AME license.
- Must hold the authorization to work in Canada
- Preference given to those that hold or have held Aircraft Certification Authority (ACA) on the Sikorsky S76 series, Airbus AS350B2/B3, Pilatus PC12, Lear 31
- Previous experience in an EMS environment or other multi-engine IFR aircraft, is an asset for this position.
Duties, Responsibilities and Requirements:
- The Licensed AME’s are responsible to the Crew Chiefs, Chief Engineer and the Director of Maintenance for the maintenance tasks accomplished and for the maintenance releases made within the scope of their Company ACA. In accordance with Transport Canada regulations and the Helijet MPM and MCM
- Ability to make sound and safe decisions, while following documented policies and procedures
- Excellent communication and organizational skills, strong troubleshooting, and time management skills
- Commitment to teamwork and working in a safety-oriented atmosphere
- Organized and self-starter.
- Excellent ability to multitask and handle changing priorities
- Customer focus and team player
- Effective communication skills and positive attitude.
- Must be able to meet the physical demands of the position and be
- Must provide proof of receiving at least two Covid-19 vaccinations.
Helijet strictly adheres to all Federal and Provincial Covid-19
- Must live in the Vancouver Lower Mainland area or be willing to relocate
Apply with resume & cover letter to:
David McNamar, Director of Maintenance, Helijet International Inc.
Helijet is an equal opportunity employer.