If you are a team player who works efficiently and effectively and has a positive attitude toward safety and customer service, then this position is for you!
- Maintain the aircraft to meet and exceed specifications laid out by the manufacturer.
- Hold safety as a main priority, and consider it prior to performing any task.
- Ability to plan around an operational schedule, to ensure upcoming maintenance is performed on time on multiple aircraft.
- Be willing to work a flexible schedule while on mission, to accommodate aircraft operations.
- Willing to perform light maintenance in an outdoor environment.
- Be in frequent communication with the Director of Maintenance, and/or Production Manager, with on the job updates.
- Work efficiently in a team atmosphere, and be a self-motivated individual worker.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Valid AME license with any of the applicable type courses.
- Must be aware of and compliant with a wide variety of company safety processes and procedures such as, but not limited to, those outlined in the company Safety, Refueling and other manuals.
- Works with WHIMS controlled substances.
- Must be aware of Dangerous Goods shipping procedures.
- Must maintain a current Dangerous Goods certificate.
- Must have Valid Driver’s license with no restrictions.
- Valid Passport is an asset.
Apply to: Interested applicants should forward a cover letter and resume to HR Department via email at firstname.lastname@example.org