Ozark Aeroworks, LLC is an FAA Part 145 Certificated Repair Station for the T53 Series and Rolls-Royce M250 Series Engine; as well as the new FAA Type Certificate Holder of the T53 Series of Turbine Engines operated on the Eagle 212 Single, the Bell 205 Series and the Kaman Aerospace K1200 K -MAX Helicopters, in addition to hundreds of military UH-1 and AH-1 aircraft operated worldwide!
OAW is actively seeking an experienced Director of Quality to join our part 145 repair station team in beautiful Springfield, Missouri.
The Director of Quality is responsible for the management and oversight of all quality functions pertaining to the Part 145 repair station.
Examples of the key roles for the position are as follows:
- Ensure that the company meets the FAA regulations (including EASA) by maintaining
- and updating all applicable quality systems and manuals.
- Establish the requirements of the training program
- Provide training, direction, supervision, and assistance of all quality assurance (QA)
- personnel performing work as directed by the president/CEO/accountable manager
- Ensure the appropriate calibrations and checks are made on tools and equipment
- Qualify all maintenance function contractors
- Continuously review and improve a training program to ensure all training needs are met, and ensures the repair station’s training program follows all required regulations.
- Determine all manufacturers’ instructions for continued airworthiness, maintenance, overhaul, and repair manuals; service bulletins; service letters; government and industry standards: and other data acceptable to or approved by the FAA relative to the civil aviation articles maintained are available.
- A&P license
- Part 145 repair station experience
- Quality systems training and direct management experience.
- 10+ years of experience in rotary wing / turbine repair station
- Previous Director of Quality experience
- ISO 9000 experience specific to AS9100 or AS9110 Quality Management systems.
- Relocation package available – This is NOT a remote position
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Excellent health, dental, vision, life, short- & long-term disability insurances offered – with 75% of the health insurance premium paid by the company for employee and dependents!
- Generous PTO Plan
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resumes to Jason Rasmussen at Jason.email@example.com