Delta Helicopters is currently seeking a Quality Assurance Manager. This individual will be required to demonstrate strong leadership and excellent organizational and communication skills. This individual will also be expected to actively participate in all facets of our operations, including the development of related policies and procedures.
- Hold a Valid Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Licence, violation free
- Have at least 6 years experience in helicopter industry including at least 6 months in the last two years
- Demonstrate knowledge of Transport Canada Civil Aviation Regulations as applicable to CAR’s 573.09
- Be highly organized and able to effectively manage change in a dynamic operating environment
- Submit to, and pass, a mandatory drug test
- Have strong computer knowledge including the use of Excel, MS Word, PowerPoint, Teams, etc.
- Be team focused with exceptional interpersonal skills
- Previous Quality Assurance / management experience in an aviation environment
- Experience with internal and external audits
- Knowledge of Bell and/or Airbus products is an asset
Key Responsibilities and Duties:
Reporting to the Director of Maintenance, the Quality Assurance Manager (QAM) is responsible for the administration and day-to-day function of the Quality Assurance Program as per the company’s MCM/MPM and Procedures Manual, in particular:
- Periodic and recurring internal audits to ensure areas are effective in meeting regulations, standards and company policies and procedures;
- Responsible for the completion of quality assurance audit non-conformance findings
- Managing non-conformances, corrective actions and assorted reporting, working with cross functional teams to ensure effectiveness of the program
- Participate in quality investigations
- Maintenance of Quality System documentation and processes
- Ensuring that internal and surveillance audits are carried out on the AMO and any external agency providing services to the organization
- Provide training as required
- Travel to company bases and remote locations as required to conduct evaluations
- Salary commensurate with experience.
Qualified applicants for both positions should send their resume to:
Chris Pritchard, Director of Maintenance, firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 1-800-246-5584
We wish to express our sincere appreciation to all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.