Delta Helicopters has been in continuous operation for the past 50 years and is looking to hire for the following positions:
- Pool pilots for full-time pool & base positions
- Base pilot/base manager position – High Level, Ab.
- Head office address #13-26004 Township Road 544, Sturgeon County, Alberta, T8T 0B6
- We operate out of five bases in Alberta: Slave Lake, High Level, Rainbow Lake, Lac La Biche, Ft. McMurray and Ft St. John, BC
- All our bases are equipped with hangars, and have crew housing for staff when working at a base
- Aircraft types are Bell 206B, Bell 204B, Bell 205A1-17++ (BLR), Bell 212 HP (BLR) A-Star 350B2, A-Star 350B3
- Delta Helicopters Ltd, works mainly in the oil-and-gas sector, pipeline patrols and maintenance, tree planting, and fire suppression
- Language of work is English
- Hold a Canadian Commercial Helicopter License
- Minimum of 1000 Pilot-in-Command hours, for light & intermediate helicopters
- 1500 total hours to fly all other company aircraft.
- 250 hours must be on turbine type helicopter and 50 hours on aircraft type, longline experience considered an asset.
Apply in confidence to:
Gordon Bean (Chief Pilot), email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Gerry Corley-Smith (Operations Manager), email: email@example.com, Phone: 1 800 458-3564
All applicants must possess excellent customer service skills along with organizational & communication skills and the ability to work independently and in a team environment.