Alpine Helicopters is actively recruiting for a Bell 212 heli-ski pilot for the 2022/ 2023 season.
Alpine offers a two week on and two week off schedule at Canadian Mountain Holidays premier resorts, who are on a mission to provide guests with life-changing mountain experiences. Flight activities consist of single and multi-group ski programs that run from December until May. The ideal candidate will have 2,500 hours of flight experience as pilot in command, direct experience as a heli ski pilot and an approved mountain course.
- Provide comprehensive and safe rotary-wing services to Alpine’s clients, in accordance with the Company Operations Manual, Safety Management System Manual, and CARS.
- Participate in our Safety Management System Program.
- Help liaise with clients to ensure contract requirements are met.
- Maintain documents and equipment while working with the helicopter
Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Transport Canada’s regulations.
- Team player who can work well with the complement of company crew members.
- Strong communication and customer relations skills.
- Punctual for scheduled flights.
- Conducts themselves in a professional manner
Education and experience:
- Valid Transport Canada Category 1, medical certificate.
- Canadian Commercial Pilot License Helicopter.
- Endorsed on the Bell 212 helicopter.
- 2500 hours of flight experience as Pilot in Command, accident-free.
- Provide an acceptable drivers abstract.
- Approved mountain course
This is a safety-sensitive position requiring a confirmed negative pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
Why join our team?
Alpine operates a fleet of 40 helicopters, across seven bases in British Columbia and Alberta. We strive to offer exciting and dynamic opportunities in the Canadian rotary wing business, with year-round operations specializing in heli-skiing, fire-fighting, mountain rescue and heli-tourism. We are proud to be known as a Western Canadian leader in the helicopter charter industry with safety at the forefront of all of our decision-making.
Safety and well being of our employees is paramount and Alpine provides a competitive benefits program for all fulltime employees, including comprehensive medical, dental and disability insurance, plus an RRSP matching program, employee profit sharing plan and employee assistance program.
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants should address their resume, cover letter and drivers abstract to David Hauber, Chief Pilot at HR@alpinehelicopters.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Alpine Helicopters is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and welcomes applications from all interested and qualified candidates.