As Bailey Helicopter Ltd. grows, we continuously seek motivated, ambitious, and innovative people that actively support the company Safety Management System by participating in the program.
- Current Canadian CPL (H) or ATPL (H) and Medical
- Minimum 1500 hours total time on helicopters
- Endorsed on helicopter types Bailey Helicopters operates
- Valid drivers licence & valid passport
- Personal GPS unit, mandatory flight helmet & cell phone
- Pre-employment drug & alcohol testing
- BC-approved mountain course
- Mountain and vertical reference
- Class D certification considered an asset
- BC Hydro certification considered an asset
- Current and valid H2S Alive and Level 1 first aid
- Post secondary education
- Strong work ethic and able to work efficiently as part of a team, flexibility with changing requirements regarding work hours/days, location and travel
- Maintain high standard of conduct, be respectful of clients, visitors, co-workers and managers
Interested applicants should forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Please refer to the job posting title in your email subject.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.