Avialta Helicopter Maintenance Ltd. is looking for a licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer (AME-M1) who is interested in learning the specialized trade of aircraft component overhaul.
This position is based out of our Villeneuve Airport Hangar located just minutes of Edmonton, Alberta and no travel or field work is required. Training is available for the right candidate.
Job Type: Full-Time
- Salary is very competitive and based on years of experience. We offer excellent benefits and RRSP company matching plans.
AIRCRAFT COMPONENT OVERHAUL TECHNICIAN RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under the supervision of the DOM & Senior Component Overhaul AME’s, the successful candidate will be overhauling, inspecting and repairing helicopter components;
- Ideally, the successful candidate will have the experience in overhauling components for the following aircraft: 206 Series, 205, 212, 412 and 407.
- Possess a valid Transport Canada AME-M License;
- 5-7 years of experience of line maintenance inspections and repairs;
- Demonstrated an excellent safety record;
- The candidate will also have excellent communication skills, problem-solving abilities; team-oriented and able to work under pressure;
- Experience in helicopter component overhaul is an asset.
Please send resume to: Colleen Roberge, Human Resources Officer at email@example.com Website: www.avialta.com