Avialta Helicopter Maintenance Ltd. is currently looking for a full-time, AME apprentice to join our helicopter maintenance team. Working under the supervision of our licensed AME’s, the apprentice will be providing supporting to the line maintenance team as well as performing general hanger and grounds maintenance as needed.
Our hangar is located at Villeneuve Airport just minutes north of Edmonton, Alberta.
We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits and RRSP matching plans.
- Assist and follow direction from the production manager and senior AME’s to service, examine, inspect, and repair of aircraft and components while ensuring conformity to Transport Canada regulatory standards;
- Perform hangar and grounds maintenance duties;
- Adhere to the Occupational Health and Safety regulations at all times;
- Maintain and ensure a clean and safe work environment at all times;
- Completion of an Aircraft Maintenance Engineer program from a recognized Canadian institute;
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle;
- Ability to work under pressure and demonstrate strong organizational skills;
- Must be attentive to detail and demonstrate professional pride in ensuring the end product meets or exceeds Transport Canada’s/Manufacturer’s criteria;
- Have a positive attitude and be able to work well in a team environment;
- Ability to be productive and multi-task in a demanding work environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
Please forward your resume to Colleen Roberge, Human Resources Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more at www.avialta.com