Alpine is accepting resumes from qualified Bell 407, AStar and/ or 212 Pilots for long-term, year round, full-time positions as well as contract opportunities.
- Provide comprehensive and safe rotary-wing services to Alpine’s clients, in accordance with the Company Operations Manual, Safety Management System Manual, and CARS.
- Participate in our Safety Management System Program.
- Help liaise with clients to ensure contract requirements are met.
- Maintain documents and equipment while working with the helicopter
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Minimum 2,000 hours PIC.
- Precision long-lining experience.
- Knowledge of Transport Canada’s regulations.
- Team player who can work well with the complement of company crew members.
- Strong communication and customer relations skills.
- Punctual for scheduled flights.
- Conducts themselves in a professional manner.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Valid Transport Canada Category 1, medical certificate.
- Canadian Commercial Pilot License Helicopter.
- Endorsed on the Bell 407, AS350 B3e or Bell 212 helicopter.
- 2,000 hours of flight experience as Pilot in Command, accident-free.
- Provide an acceptable drivers abstract.
This is a safety-sensitive position requiring a confirmed negative Pre-Employment Drug and Alcohol Test.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
Alpine operates a fleet of over 40 helicopters, across seven bases in British Columbia and Alberta. Alpine Helicopters currently operates Bell 206L3’s, Bell 407’s, AS350B3E’s and Bell 212HP’s We strive to offer exciting and dynamic opportunities in the Canadian rotary wing business, with year-round operations specializing in heli-skiing, fire-fighting, utility mining, mountain rescue and heli-tourism. We are proud to be known as a Western Canadian leader in the helicopter charter industry with safety at the forefront of all of our decision-making.
Alpine’s number one resource is our human capital and our culture would not be what it is today without our people. We care about the safety and well-being of our employees and provide a competitive benefits program, including comprehensive medical, dental and disability insurance, plus an RRSP matching program, employee profit sharing plan and employee assistance program.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified applicants should address their resume, cover letter and drivers abstract to David Hauber, Chief Pilot at HR@alpinehelicopters.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Alpine Helicopters is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and welcomes applications from all interested and qualified candidates.