Alpine is currently recruiting for full-time AME’s who have a Transport Canada approved Bell 212 and/ or 407 endorsement.
These full-time positions will require the employee to work at their assigned home base, as well as participate in rotational field tours, as operational demands require. The home base locations are flexible and can include any of Alpine’s following base locations:
- Kelowna, BC,
- Golden, BC
- Calgary, AB
- Canmore, AB
DUTIES AND REPSONSIBILITIES:
The AMEs are responsible for ensuring aircraft are operating properly and safely. These positions assess and handle repairs, perform regular inspections, scheduled & unscheduled maintenance, and update aircraft records as needed.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must hold a valid Transport Canada AME M license
- Possess a valid class 5 driver’s license minimum with an acceptable drivers abstract
- Component overhaul experience
- A valid S OR E license
- Endorsements on Bell 206L and AS350Be aircraft
- Valid passport with the ability to travel when needed
- A United States A&P license (must not have criminal convictions that would restrict a foreign work visa)
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Solid knowledge of Canadian Air Regulations;
- Strong troubleshooting and time management skills;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Ability to multitask, handle changing priorities under pressure with limited supervision;
- Working in a safety-oriented atmosphere with the ability to make sound and safe decisions while following documented policies and procedures;
- A mature approach to work by taking ownership and responsibility if stressful situations should arise;
- Willingness to mentor younger upcoming engineers.
This is a safety-sensitive position requiring a confirmed negative Pre-Employment Drug and Alcohol Test.
WHY JOIN OUR TEAM?
Alpine operates a fleet of over 40 helicopters, across seven bases in British Columbia and Alberta. Alpine Helicopters currently operates Bell 206L3’s, Bell 407’s, AS350B3E’s and Bell 212HP’s We strive to offer exciting and dynamic opportunities in the Canadian rotary wing business, with year-round operations specializing in heli-skiing, fire-fighting, utility mining, mountain rescue and heli-tourism. We are proud to be known as a Western Canadian leader in the helicopter charter industry with safety at the forefront of all of our decision-making.
Alpine’s number one resource is our human capital and our culture would not be what it is today without our people. We care about the safety and well-being of our employees and provide a competitive benefits program, including comprehensive medical, dental and disability insurance, plus an RRSP matching program, employee profit sharing plan and employee assistance program.
HOW TO APPLY:
Qualified applicants should address their resume, cover letter and drivers abstract to Scott Hayward, Director of Maintenance at HR@alpinehelicopters.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Alpine Helicopters is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and welcomes applications from all interested and qualified candidates.