Alpine Helicopters is currently accepting resumes from qualified 212 pilots for a seasonal contract position.
This position is primarily a rotational field position in support of Alpine’s Medium summer flight operations.
- Provide comprehensive and safe helicopter operations to Alpine’s clients, in accordance with the Company Operations Manual, Safety Management System Manual, Quality Program Manual and CARS.
- Participate in our Safety Management System Program.
- Liaise with clients to ensure their needs are satisfied.
- Maintain documents and equipment while working with the helicopter.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Transport Canada’s regulations.
- Team player who can work well with the complement of company crew members.
- Strong communication and customer relations skills.
- Punctual for scheduled flights.
- Conducts themselves in a professional manner.
Required Education and Experience:
- Valid Transport Canada Category 1, medical certificate.
- Canadian Commercial Pilot License Helicopter.
- Endorsed on the Bell 212 or equivalent.
- 3000 hours of flight experience as Pilot in Command, accident-free.
- Provide an acceptable drivers abstract.
- This is a safety-sensitive position requiring a confirmed negative pre-employment drug and alcohol test.
Desirable assets include, but are not limited to, longline and mountain experience.
Location: Alpine has bases in both British Columbia and Alberta but Pilots may need to perform work in other work locations in Canada. As such, the employee must be willing to travel to various work locations in the provinces across Canada.
Qualified applicants should send their resumes and cover letters to Mark O’Brien, chief pilot at: HR@alpinehelicopters.com.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Alpine Helicopters is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and welcomes applications from all interested and qualified candidates.