Alpine Aerotech is accepting resumes from qualified Aircraft Component Overhaul Technicians for employment at our Kelowna location.
We have an exciting new opportunity to join Alpine Aerotech as an Aircraft Component Overhaul Technician, in our Kelowna location. We are seeking goal-driven, enthusiastic, and self-motivated individuals who are committed to developing their professional skills and help us build on our exceptional reputation. If your values align with ours and you are interested in joining a friendly, passionate team with limitless potential, we would love to meet you.
- Initiation of all required documentation
- Disassembly of components
- Cleaning and degreasing of parts
- Inspection and reassembly of parts
- Use of appropriate manuals
- Completion and certification of tasks and required documentation
Required Education and Experience:
- Graduated from Transport Canada accredited Aircraft Maintenance Engineer, Category ‘M’ program
- Desire to learn new skills and be self-motivated
- Proven mechanical aptitude and hand skill
- Attention to detail
- Ability to safely lift/ move heavy objects
- The ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment
- A proven continuous improvement mindset- you are able to seek greater knowledge and understanding of the systems, process and hazards in the workplace
Alpine Aerotech is a repair, maintenance, and overhaul facility for Bell, Leonardo and Airbus Helicopters based in West Kelowna, nestled in the Okanagan Valley. We also have an additional hangar in Abbotsford, Lower Mainland BC. This current job opportunity is required at the West Kelowna facility.
Why join our team?
- Paid vacation and Personal time off
- Opportunity to bank overtime
- Extensive benefits plan including: Life, Dental, Extended Health, BC Medical, Short & Long Term Disability
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Employer matching Group RRSP plan
- Advancement opportunities in the company
- Annual performance and wage reviews
How to Apply:
Qualified applicants should send their resumes and cover letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Alpine Aerotech is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace and welcomes applications from all interested and qualified candidates.